ANYONE NOT ABIDING BY THE VENUE RULES IS LIABLE
TO INCUR A BAN FOR LIFE WITH NO WARNINGS.
- Bailiff’s will conduct regular rig checks to ensure anglers are using SAFE rigs and not DEATH rigs.
- BAIT BOATS ARE BANNED.
- No littering in or around your swim otherwise you will be asked to leave the fishery.
- No keep-nets unless fishing GODNEY MATCH LAKE.
- NO SACKING OF CARP at any time other than for pictures in the retainer slings for minimal periods of time.
- Particles are permitted but all seeds, peas and beans must be soaked and prepared properly prior to use. They will get checked.
- (NUTS ARE BANNED).
- (BARBED HOOKS ONLY).
- Minimum of 12lbs breaking strain mono or braided lines on the SPECIMEN carp lake (this is to include hook links).
- Unhooking mats, landing nets and slings are supplied by the syndicate, which MUST be used at all times, Other than fishing on GODNEY MATCH LAKE.
- There is one rowing boat on site for the use ONLY of tethered carp.(MEMBERS USE ONLY)
- No rods are to be unattended at any time. If you leave your swim then your lines must be reeled in (IF CAUGHT MORE THAN ONE SWIM AWAY FROM YOUR RODS YOU WILL INCUR A SHORT TERM BAN).
- Dogs are permitted on site, but ensure they are under the owners control at all times.
- Under 16 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age for night time fishing.
- Removal or introduction of any fish is strictly prohibited anybody caught MOVING FISH will be liable for prosecution.
- Ensure you park in the designated parking areas at all times.
- Ensure you abide to all rowing boat rules in the clubhouse(MEMBERS ONLY).
- This is a catch and release policy at all times.
- NO personal carp care equipment is to be brought onto the venue, nor used other than the equipment supplied by the management on the specimen lake.
- All anglers are to book in at all times when entering the venue.
- Pre-booking MEMBERS NOSHOWS will incur a short term ban, if you have not cancelled your booking.