Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
36 Hour session

Big Grin 
Hi all, forum has been quite for a bit so I thought I would pop a quick catch report up for me, I just finished a 36 hour session and managed 3 fish, 17lb common, 18lb mirror and a nice 22lb mirror with three large scales on its right side. No photos though as my SLR camera had a flat battery so just some rubbish iPhone photos in the craddle.

Anyway fish are starting to move about a bit more now and seem to be feeding a little more frequently.

Tight lines

well in mate good to see some news it is a bit disappointing to see this place not getting used.
[Image: GMSsmall.png]

(13-04-13, 10:27 AM)hagz Wrote: well in mate good to see some news it is a bit disappointing to see this place not getting used.

Agreed

(13-04-13, 11:12 PM)harta Wrote:
(13-04-13, 10:27 AM)hagz Wrote: well in mate good to see some news it is a bit disappointing to see this place not getting used.

Agreed

Yeah I agree too, I check the forum every couple of days and it's a shame it is so under used, anyone got any comments or suggestions as to why this is the case? would we all prefer a closed facebook group or something?

Personally I like the forum and the iPhone app that works with it too, I will continue to post my thoughts and results as and when, sure a few others will to as it warms up and the fish start coming out.

oh forgot to mention that the 22lb mirror looks to be Cluster, which I am told is the fish named for the free ticket next year.. anyone able to confirm this is indeed Cluster?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)