Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microcat mk 2 and all accessories for sale

for sale
angling technics microcat mk2
i have had this boat for four years and had it serviced yearly.the serial number is
M64750 and full service history can be gained by contacting the team at Angling Technics. this boat is not stolen and by phoning A/TECH this will be confirmed
last service i had a new motherboard and micro-prossesor installed as well as new lights and echo sounder recalibrated.
this boat is 100% in working order,the impellers are in very good condition as i only used the boat for once yearly trips to france for a week.
the package consists of
the boat
echo sounder fitted by angling technics
8x heavy duty batteries
2x regular batteries
spare echo sounder reciever and handset batteries,as i have bought new high power batteries for them
1 x large solar panel
1 x small solar panel
all leads for charging via mains or solar panel
digital led battery power meter,this plugs into boat and tells you in minutes how much battery life is left.this is not just a red,yellow or green light led it is a meter that displays in minutes.purchased from angling technics
long flexi aerial for when used under tree branches etc
bankside rain cover, angling technics
carry bag,angling technics
battery hopper covers to prevent water entering battery compartment when raining or when boat is used in choppy conditions
this is a lot of kit and would cost around £1500.00 to replace.i am looking for around £700.00 for the lot.buyer collects and boat can be taken to a local lake and shown in fully working order.
rich
weston super mare