Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd session

Hey!

So third session on Peggy's Weds afternoon through to Thursday lunchtime, everything was looking good on arrival, few fish showing in the patio and BBQ, dropped into BBQ and the rain started.. Caught up with Colin for a chat then Hagz turned up and dropped in the shallows in the pouring rain.. bless him!! Managed a bazzer at some ungodly hour and that was it for me. Craig arrived early doors for a day session in his fluro van! And wandered off in search of fish, he can tell that story.. needless to say me and Hagz nil points!

Nonetheless another great session, such a lovely place to fish and the members are all friendly which is great, just wanna thanks those I have met so far for making me feel welcome.

Tight lines fellas!
Steve

Hi steve, it was great meeting and chatting to you and thanks for the advice for when i go in search of my 1st biggun next year in me fluro van lol. Before i arrived it was a toss up between pegs 4 or 8 depending on where you guys were settled and whilst chatting you did say the only fish showing was patio end so peg 8 was a done deal. I did sneak a couple out mate in the end which you know about the first one as i think your precise words were "Your a jammy F**ker"...
Cheers Craig Wink

Craig, you happened to turn up as the only fish to break surface in 24 hours launched itself out lol, good timing. And beautiful fish will upload pics when I am home on Sunday. Steve, also good to catch up, so much for being off at 10 I think we stopped chatting about 1030 lol.
[Image: GMSsmall.png]

Lol! A couple Craig surely me and Hagz didn't spend all night in the cold and rain only for you to have multiple results on your day session? Right that's it! I am buying me a lucky orange van!! Oh and Hagz it was lucky Baz didn't come down in the morning or we suddenly of been there another four hours! ;-)

Yeah that van has brought me nothing but luck, we have sold our house and bought a v.nice house in street my car has sold and ive caught some fish atlast, bring on the bright orange van Smile . Sorry hagz it was also good to finally meet you its only been 2 years for our paths to cross on the bank lol.. and thanks for me pics hopefully see you guys there again soon..

Hi Steve. Looking at the comments above, it seems to me that you are the one that does all the talking, or is it that everyone else seems to have the same problem that you are accusing me of (lol). I think l remember saying to Hagz that he should have gone in to Patio when he turned up, so it's no good him complaining that Craig got lucky! Still, who listens to me? Smile Cheers. Baz.

Lol I do chat a bit! Perhaps it is me lol

it was far too wet in there for just one night lol.
[Image: GMSsmall.png]