Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Session

Hi,

So first session on Peggy's fishing in the Shallows 6A, managed to get the fish feeding but not a single beep! Enjoying this challenge, its rather refreshing coming from the big gravel pits to this wonderful soft bottom lake, going to be an interesting winter trying to get my head around the bottom and the feeding habits of these lovely fish. Especially during the winter, think I will be doing quite a few short sessions try to get a feel for each swim.

Met "The Teacher" and we put the world to rights, nice chap good to see such passion for the water and the fish. I think there were a couple of fish out on Friday night but not sure of the details.

Looking forward to the next one. Check out the photo though, made up for the lack of fish!

Tight lines!
Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

well done mate the most amazing thing for me was how little weed there is compared to the other lakes round Godney mate took me 3 goes to get one but then Godney to me is more than just fishing.
[Image: GMSsmall.png]

nice picture buddy

yer its about wet feet and the odd lead shot in the back of the head heheheh only joking its a lush place to fish .

Yes Steve the teacher did mention the shots just as he was leaving my swim, needless to say I kept myself in the bevy for the rest of the session!!