Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Neilscatchin

sounds like few have left due to the weed getting worse then neil??

is it that bad then?

hahahah am keeping out of this one ,,,any ways nice to see you the other night matey and am look forward to seeing you down the lakes just like old times ,,,we can chat about upside down catfish lol

Time for a change as much as anything James. Weed has been particularly bad for last few months but that never bothered me but was a small part in swaying my decision to move to Godney. That coupled with things never being the same as when Shane had it with regards to atmosphere etc and new people on the banks etc

Everyone has to move on sooner or later and most of you will move on from Godney one day i am sure. But i would like to avoid any animosity towards Velo if possible. I like a lot of the members on Godney this year (mainly as i know a few of you) this is going to be a really friendly Syndicate.
[Image: GMSsmall.png]

None from me. It is my intention to return to Velo at some point in the future to have another crack

I have only left godney due to fact family life,work etc and not being KICK up the harris to ever use my ticket ,tickets as have done from the start even on velocity think used it most 8 times in 1 year on silver wood :-)

I too would love to try velocity in the future,time will tell

Your All have a cracking time on godney im sure,boys

slappy i'm sure we can still squeeze a few quid out of you yet for guest sessions lol.
hope to see you there sometime.

Yes I expect i can do the odd guest ticket ,lol

lol slaps will probably end up fishing more as a guest as when he was a a member lol
[Image: GMSsmall.png]