Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you like about the site?

guys what do you like abou tthe site and what do you think you would change? remember it is meant to be an old school site so hence the colouring.
[Image: GMSsmall.png]

hagz can you put an RSS FEED button on here. it will be easier than going through bookmarks or is there already one and i'm to daft to find it lol.

looks good to me,
more gets used more add ons and new threads will be started also!
Top totty thread very important,lol

Sell there is a rss syndication link at the bottom of the screen but will look for a more user friendly version

sell the rss link is

http://godneymoor.co.uk/forum/syndication.php?limit=15

cheers hagz, i did see the one at the bottom but wasn't sure if that was it or how to use it.

i will be looking to add the RSS icon and change the links location

did you build all this yourself Hagz, orhave you used some kind of template of scripting you found somewhere? Been developing my knowledge of creating websites over the last couple of years, although I'm still of an amateur. I have made my wife a site though for her 1 to 1 English tuition business, which uses a php Captcha form. The first site I made is in my signature below, but it's pretty basic and has no interactivity other than embedded videos and the nav bar. It's a fishing site though and does feature Silverwood and Godney. Check it out.

hi bluepanido welcome to the site.
i have just been on your site and gotta say what a laugh that was. my misses came in to see what i was laughing at. those blogs are excellent. hope you add more in the future

tight lines

sell