Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guest sessions.

hiya all
with guests being allowed on the lake for three days during the week only when would they need to vacate their swims by on a Friday
so as to enable members access to the swims on a Friday ?
i feel that guests should be out of the swim by midday Friday.
what do you think ?

rich Dodgy

i would say thur as most of the guys get to the lake on a friday and if you are lucky to get a day off on a friday that way you can go first thing .+ there are only 90 days up grabs for guests ie 3 to each member for the hole year so its not to bad ,and i cant see every one useing there 3 guest days could be wrong i dont no wot will happen just my thought's .

I think its a fantastic idea and i will be needing someone to do me a favor next year!!!!!!!!!

Rich,

you're only saying that cos you got no mates to guest lol (well except Andy now lol)but my opinion as i will generally only do midweek sessions i would say that they need to be off by 0900 on the Friday but that is just my opinion and won't really affect me.
[Image: GMSsmall.png]

(12-10-12, 07:17 AM)hagz Wrote: Rich,

you're only saying that cos you got no mates to guest lol (well except Andy now lol)but my opinion as i will generally only do midweek sessions i would say that they need to be off by 0900 on the Friday but that is just my opinion and won't really affect me.
Of course i will provide Cider and a curry on the first night.