Godney Moor Syndicate Forum

Full Version: guest sessions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hiya all
with guests being allowed on the lake for three days during the week only when would they need to vacate their swims by on a Friday
so as to enable members access to the swims on a Friday ?
i feel that guests should be out of the swim by midday Friday.
what do you think ?

rich Dodgy
i would say thur as most of the guys get to the lake on a friday and if you are lucky to get a day off on a friday that way you can go first thing .+ there are only 90 days up grabs for guests ie 3 to each member for the hole year so its not to bad ,and i cant see every one useing there 3 guest days could be wrong i dont no wot will happen just my thought's .
I think its a fantastic idea and i will be needing someone to do me a favor next year!!!!!!!!!
Rich,

you're only saying that cos you got no mates to guest lol (well except Andy now lol)but my opinion as i will generally only do midweek sessions i would say that they need to be off by 0900 on the Friday but that is just my opinion and won't really affect me.
(12-10-12, 07:17 AM)hagz Wrote: [ -> ]Rich,

you're only saying that cos you got no mates to guest lol (well except Andy now lol)but my opinion as i will generally only do midweek sessions i would say that they need to be off by 0900 on the Friday but that is just my opinion and won't really affect me.
Of course i will provide Cider and a curry on the first night.